Friday, July 10, 2009

Well, guess you didn't see that coming

So much has happened since my last post.... I meant to write before this, but didn't know where to start.


Pretty much everyone knows by now, Jeff and I are expecting our fourth child. Never in a million years did I think I'd be the mother of four kids, especially not in a span of 5 years! Well, life is full of these surprises, and we couldn't be more pleased. We're referring to this baby as Bullseye, cause it seems that Jeff has very good aim ;)


On a graver note, my good friends Kristen, Andee,and her 4 year old son Jack were robbed at gunpoint this week at our local Dunkin Donuts. Kristen is my photographer friend and they had just taken some maternity pictures, and decided to get Jeff and me a coffee on the way home. The gunman actually came into the store and pointed the gun in Jack's direction - what a bastard! To make things even more disgusting the Dunkin Donuts employees didn't lift a finger to help, not even after the criminal was gone. They couldn't even give Kristen the address for the DD while she was on the phone with 911. Terrible. I've written to the paper, and the local moms clubs, asking people to boycott the Milltown Dunkin Donuts. I intend on writing to the local franchise and telling them that this behavior is inexcusable. I can't do anything about the criminal, so I'm taking it out on DD. Believe me, it pains me cause I certainly drink my fair share of coffee and this was our local shop. I will drive out of my way to go to another location!

Keep reading for news of "Bullseye" our newest (and last!) addition!

2 comments:

Staying in Balance said...

I'm as thrilled as you are about the new arrival!! You guys are awesome parents!

That's horrible about your friends!! I hope they catch the criminal and fire the employees. Too many people would love to have those jobs!

Unknown said...

Hey! Mark is the youngest of 4 kids within 5 years. He turned out okay! And, even though I love all of his siblings, I must say that he is the most normal of the bunch!!! Maybe it has something to do with his parents having mellowed quite a bit by the time he came along. Oh, and he was a surprise, too! Just thought I would share. :-) Say, when are you due???